We are seeking to hire a Material Coordinator, who will join our Supply Chain team. The Material Coordinator will administer and coordinate all warranty claims related to aircraft, components, engines, mobile equipment, and tools. Materials requirements review, The Materials Coordinator shall track the suppliers profiles validity and liaise with them for any R&R related to warranty or approved suppliers list. This is a full-time job based in Abu Dhabi.
Required candidate profile:
- Degree in Engineering (Aeronautical/Mechanical)/ AME.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Aviation organization.
- Familiarity with airworthiness authorities’ requirements related to aviation materials/services.
- knowledge in Quality Management and product.
- Analytical skills for inventory management and stock movement levels.
- Ability to effectively negotiate price, quality, delivery, and other terms with suppliers.
- Ability to read and interpret technical procedures, SB,AD , and all other airworthiness regulations.
- Ability to with work-related deadlines, independently and under time constraints.
- Knowledge of the aircraft component repair process would be desirable.
- Excellent communication & reporting skills.
- Preferable knowledge of Aircraft PBH contracts.
- Preferred software developmental skills using the database.
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making.