RW Maintenance Manager
We are in search of a seasoned Rotary Wing Maintenance Manager to join our Technical Operations department. The chosen individual will assume the responsibility of overseeing the Line and Base Maintenance, Rotary wing Production Planning, and Workshop activities, ensuring strict adherence to company protocols, regulatory standards, and safety measures. This is a full-time position located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Required candidate profile:
- GCAA/EASA Licensed Aircraft Engineer
- 16 Years of experience in Aviation Maintenance with offshore operations of Rotary Wing aircraft
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Management, Aeronautical/Aerospace/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Meteorology, etc.
- Current knowledge of applicable regulations (GCAA, EASA, etc.) and maintenance human factors
- CAR 66 Cat B1.3 or B2 and/or C with minimum 2 aircraft type ratings operated by Falcon Aviation (AW109, AW169, AW189, BELL412, EC130/H130)
- Understanding of Production Planning Principles
- Excellent knowledge of Scheduling & Rostering
- Proficient communication skills in English.
- Experienced in Training Need Analysis
- Strong Knowledge in Skill Gap Analysis
- GCAA AML holder
- 3 years of proven experience as a Maintenance Manager in a 145 organization with offshore operations.
- GCC experience in organizations with similar operations to Falcon Aviation
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related subject (Aviation Management, Aeronautical/Aerospace/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Meteorology, etc.)
- Immediate availability to join.
- Ability to lead and manage people and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Leadership skills and financial Acumen
- Positive attitude and ability to adapt to the organization’s culture.
- Must have exceptional decision-making skills, a strong analytical approach, and be ability to develop proactive solutions in a complex business environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.